2009年6月4日星期四

MCE Rocks a lot!!

I joined MCE and gained many experiences(what a boring introduction).

First day, choir members go for the competition. Gambateh Gambateh neh!! We're very gan jiong, but we managed to sing well. In the second part, we went inside and watched their performance. Everyone did well, and got a little pressure.

Second day, we are looking upon the results. Well, we sang the MCE theme song. It was wonderful, but I forgotten to bring my booklet, what a mess!! Finally, we got our results. We got the HIGH SILVER DIPLOMA. Well done to all.

Third day, many of us didn't go for the festival, so the bus was like soo much space to be filled. Today, Yoon Leen gave us a file of scores and a tag for writing our names. But the bad news appears. If anyone miss any of it inside, they'll cost you RM10 to get another one to you. In other hand, my sister is not around because she's not feeling well. And so, i have to take another one for her. The total cost in my hand is RM100. O.O OMG!! Disaster never ends when Professor Andre let us sing the new song directly before giving us any training. Blah Blah Blah... We sing like the worst I'd ever heard before.

Fourth day, well, sing sing and sing. Then, we sing again. It was like singing all day long. My arms was like something sharpen it. Argh! Pain!!

Fifth day, EMO all day long. Even can't stand of SOMETHING appeared in my mind, and eventually burst out crying. I LIKE U, I HATE U. That's people.

Anyway, after MCE, it was like soooo damn sien. Well, took a lot of picture, but I'll upload it later coz I'm figuring out how to upload it.

没有评论: