2009年6月24日星期三

Don't blame me, it's me

These days, if i'd been very emo and unfriendly, then it's very very sorry.

I have no idea why, but problems accur and it's just too early to for me. I'm not feeling well, exams and someone made me insane too.
Not feeling well is nothing to me, but it'll make me cold, very very cold.
Exams, it's over. But results are waiting for me.
And the someone, you know who you are. Can't you realise that you're now in secondary, that you should not be what you are now? You're just like making yourself up up high in the sky, pretending to be very clever, and acting like you're the king that everyone must listen to you and obey your instructions. It's not you. It's just someone or something in your heart that made you.

I know that being abandoned is hurting, but being hate is worse than that. You're now making yourself so fustrated, so childish. Maybe having some kai gor is not a problem, but you could say that they are your kai gor, not someone that is more important than yourself, or i can say, someone you like. Ok, i admit, loving someone is not guilty because i'm in love too, but it's not telling others that he is yeng, clever, this, and that. I can say that you're short tempered, if any major thing happen to you, then it will change into a big problem when you release these temper to others.

Society. You can say that it's just a society, but also making it a big stress to you. Can't imagine that you'd chosen the second choice. I know that responsible is important, but not until stressing yourself and others. Try to make a realease, and you'll find that having fun is the most important task in a society.

I tell all these to you, is not because i hate you. I'm just letting you know your problems and maybe, change it.

没有评论: