2009年6月25日星期四

Tagged by Qian Ying

1. Who are you?
Cherlyne aka Cherry Mok Jia Yi

2. Are we friends?
Yep.

3. When and how did we meet?
In primary years ago

4. Did you like me at all?
How do you think?

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
QY. coz it's your initial.

6. Descirbe me in one word.
Changing

7. What was your first impression?
I don't make first impressions to others.

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
well, blah blah blah

9. What reminds you of me
Prefects

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
A birtday present. Happy birthday (25th June)

11. How well do you know me?
I'm not convinced that i know you very well, but at least i know who you are...hehe

12. When's the last time you saw me?
In the afternoon in school

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
Don't be that serious la.

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
Ah ha

15. What is my best attribute?
Being a part in my life and also leading and supporting me to upload videos in youtube.

My Taggy-ies
1.Cally
2.Yan Yee
3.Ming Zhao
4.Yin Jun
5.Eunice Lim
6.Yushu
7.Zi Ning

没有评论: