2009年5月24日星期日

Went to Bukit Gasing

Sunday morning, woke up at 7.15 a.m(My mother didn't wake me up at 7 so i'm late)Argh!! What a bad starting for today!! Nvm, it's ok.

On the way to Bukit Gasing, we pass by Catholic High, my beloved school, and I was thinking of turning into the junction and go straight into my school. But later on, 'woke up' and found that i'm not going to school, but Bukit Gasing.

When we reach there, I realise that we're late, but not too late to be honest. Then, we went through a briefing from Auntie Jackie and our leaders. Well, we're going to Hulu Langat and this is my second trip to there. Well, enough. Let's start our journey climbing this hill. Actually i went here with Bilden-s for about two times so this is the third time here. And so, i'm not afraid that I'll be exhausted.(Actually it's just a short journey but i can't figure out why are they looking into it soo toughly.)

Walking along the roadside, i'm thinking when will we arrive at the hill, but we arrived then.Well, of course, we climbed the hill and stopped for a rest after a while. Suddenly, Hee Keng(our group member) vomitted in front of me. Fortunately, he didn't vomit on me, of else i'll probably kill him instantly.

After resting for a while, a group of men passed by. We greeted them, and they greeted us. BORING!! The last person in their group was having a dog with him. The dog seemed to be exhausted, lying in front of me. CUTE MAN!! but lazy... The owner was pulling it so that it will go, but it refused to do so. So, the owner was like so damn smart to leave it there, and continued climbing up the hill. The dog was looking up to his owner, looking so sad. Then, the owner turned back, asking the dog again if it wants to continue. Of course, the dog is so afraid that the owner will leave it alone, so it stormed up back to him. What a good ending...

Later on, we climbed until we reach a slope, quite hard to climb down to be honest, so we rested, letting others to climb first. After others had climbed down, guess what, me and Yee Jing(leader) decided to wait for Jie Ming(.. too) after her '灵感' were all written down in her notes. When we met, a passerby told us that there is a secret tunnel there. So we went into there. At there, we found a nice view. Well, many '灵感' came across Jie Ming again, and Wei Teng(mentor) went to call the other members to come here. Well, do you think that they will come all the way back just to see this scenery? Then we continued our journey.

When we all meet up, we walked in a group and pass by Auntie Jackie. They said that there is a snake after this. WOW! it's true! My first timer to watch a snake in a short distance.

Well, after that, I came out with a poem:

我仿佛正步入礼堂,
期待着它那一句
“I DO”

我听见,
它仿佛向我说着,
嫁给我吧!

我看见,
它仿佛向我伸出双手,
请求着我要接受他。

我能感受到,
它仿佛向我散发着芬芳,
引诱着我!

我愿意, 将我的一生, 让你来定。
我爱你,大自然!

Can't really believe that i can write this out in just a short time.

没有评论: