2009年6月4日星期四

Guess who

I
Enjoy
The Time
We Spent
In
School.

Though
It's Short
But Still
Your Presence
Make
My Life
More
Interesting.

I
Like
To Stare
At
You
For
Sometimes.

It
Just
Make
Me
Feel That
"He's
The Right
Person
That
Can
Support Me
And
Advice Me
And Maybe
Love Me."

I
Don't
Know
How You
Feel
About Me,
But
What
I Want You
To Know
Is,
Can
You Talk
To Me
More Often?

I
Do Not
Mind That
If You
Don't Like
Me,
But
A Few
Sentence
A Day
From You,
Can
Make Me
Smile
With
My Heart.
=]

I
Do Not
Enjoy
Walking
Behind
You
Or
In Front Of
You.

It's
Because
When
I'm
Walking
Behind
You,
My Heart
Will
Break
Into
Pieces.

Cause
I Feel
That
You're
So Far
Away..

Walking
In Front
Of
You,
Cuts Down
The Chances
Of
Staring
At
You.

Running
Towards
You
Makes
Me
Feel
That
I Can
Reach
For
You.

Thank You
For
Your
Jokes
And
Lameness
Trying
To Make
Me
Feel
Happy,
Free From
Emo.

And
I
Hope That
The
Thing
I
Gave
You,
You'll
Treat
Yourself
Something
Nice.

How
I Wish
If
I Have
The Time
To
Spent
With You,
And We
Can Treat
Ourselves
Something
Nice
With It.

Good
Luck
In
This Term
Exam!

Cause
I Know
You
Can
Do It!

All
The
Best!

没有评论: