2009年5月17日星期日

Du passt so gut zu mir...(You are so good to me)

If you are not a choir member,
If you are not a German,
I bet you won't know what am I writing.

Du passt so gut zu mir wie Zu-cker zum Kaf-fee
Du passt so gut zu mir so wie das A zum B
der Ge-dan-ke Den du denkst
ja den-sel-ben denk ich langst
und ich weiB schon fruih was du mir a-bends shenkst....(lot more)

This is our german song for choir, and I can memorise in just one night (well, in the right spelling too, perasan-ing).



Furthermore, i'm acting in the Phantom of The Opera, and i'm Raoul de Chagny. Nothing to be proud with it, because we are changing our genders (some frankly), and i'm just acting for the main charactor. (Although my english tuition teacher said that Raoul is no one but Erik's the main charactor)Well, tought i can be Christine because i'm a choir member(For that I can sing without further polishing). But, well, it's fine. Without taking this seriously, i came for the practise, and improve a lot as mentioned by Ley Mun, from nothing at all to memorise all the script in just half a day.(Actually, it's not that much to memorise.)But i bet i will forget in just 2 days time, and i have to refresh and refresh until i can 'sing' out the words.
*She sang like an angel.
*I'm going to her dressing room and visit her now.
*No,Christine,No. You must be my wife.
OMG, how am I telling all those to Benny??

Well, figure it out later,
Signing out~~

没有评论: