2009年8月28日星期五

It's really driving me INSANE!!!

Help!!!.....

I'm really out of my mind now!!!

These days, I wasn't in a good mood, though it's holiday. I'm always argueing with my sister, though it's a small thingy. (My sister is really mad of me now!)
I'm now typing when the time appears to be 3:50 a.m. No sign of tire in me.
Now, my sister just finished her time argueing with me and she's having her sweet dreams. And i'm uploading videos of K.O.3anguo (recently catching up). Quite delightful because it's going well.
BUT, i'm using my old computer without speaker so... cannot watch movie or listen to any songs. My brother is using the one we always used so i'm not cutting my line. (Look at him!! Playing Cabal...is it really that fun?)
My sejarah nota is going well, up to Dato' Maharaja Lela. Still a little bit more before finishing it and pass up!! hehe~
I'm going to Mid Valley with Jia Jia today(in the morning), but i'm really short of money. Only RM88 after summing up mine and my sister's money. (So damn little) But i'm buying a watch!!(though my sister won't allow me to because mine is fine.) And that brought us to a fight too.......
I've got to say that, I'm really feeling SORRY to my sister for being so stubborn. But things happen and go. So i'm letting down.

In the same time, allow me to send my apologize-ment to everyone that i made u angry or sad. I really don't mean it. NOT IN A GOOD MOOD!!!

Oh ya!! thought of our changing place in our class. I'm going well with my place because Lam Chee Seng is always not in his place. hehe~ Zhong Yih is sitting behind me so Zhi Jie always come here to chat with him(they are really a nice 'couple') Can't stand watching them sometimes, so went to sit with Wei Teen always, sending away Fook Jian to another place. (Sorry for being so annoying) Thank You for letting me to sit with Wei Teen.
But after our changing of place (though i'm still sitting in the same place), luck's going bad. My ex-probay got hurt because of unbalanced and fell, Wei Teen tripped too and something ashamed happaned. Not feeling well these days and my mood can't remain good. it's like there's something changed me into a devil or maybe, something is in myself.(Door of Heaven/Hell is recently opened) CHOY!!!!!! dai kat lai si
Cried that day in the school(only Wei Teen knows about it) but don't know why.(Not installation day though i cried that day too.) pissed off~~ Kept crying but don't know why. I'm really going to a doctor one day.

That's all ~~

没有评论: