2009年11月25日星期三

I'm Back with a Game Boy!!!

It had been months..... yea.. i'm lazy of updating my blog all because of Youtube.


It had been years..... i found my old little Game Boy (p/s. it's my brother's)




The cute little Game Boy, is a present for my brother's UPSR result. He got 5 A's for it and what he got is just a little Game Boy that is abandoned in my mom's hands for years. That year, my mom is not satisfied with my brother's result in Form 1, so she confiscated it...




Years later, until yesterday (25/22/09), i found it in my mom's drawer beside her bed. OH MY!!! this is when disaster happens!!! Well, of course, everyone including my brother who is having his SPM is addicted to it. Well, it's just for a while. His study sick comes back when he feel that it is rather boring then studying... (Is It SO?)




Argh...In another hand, my cute little sister is addicted.... She's much more serious then before because she don't have the opportunity to play that year. HAHA..... It's her chance now to play until whenever she want to.




For me?? Erm, my name (Cherry) is used for the game-----Pokemon Ruby. But....It's not me playing for all the time. Anyway, i'm doing a schedule for my holiday. Quite boring for me to upload videos and watching movies online only in this holiday. Missed my classmates especially 'Christian'. HAHA!!! XD I think you know wh you are. Anyway, I won't be pleased if i'm given to be in the same class with Blacky.. ARGH!!!! Knock it off!!!!! enough for this year.




Anyway, i have some pictures here. (Game Boy).





My 2 blogs for my youtube accounts are available now. You can visit it in http://www.cherlynecherry.blogspot.com/ for music downloads and http://www.cherlynedrama.blogspot.com/ for Taiwan dramas. (Momo Love/Next Stop, Happiness/Hi, My Sweetheart) .that's all for today. Bye bye.....

没有评论: