2009年4月25日星期六

A Bad Diary

For april, what i can't really let down is that i fell while we're having Sukan Saringan. I fell while i'm having 400m! Gosh! i'm letting down so many people. Pn. Sugumarie, Tien Chi, Cheryl and more just because it was too hot!!!

Actually, 400m is supposed for Tien Chi but pn. Sugumarie gave me this apporcunity to try it out.On that day, i came to school at proxly 8, preparing myself for 400m. Before it starts, i feel something pressing my heart, uncomfortably. My sixth sense tell me that bad thing(s) will happen. I don't wanna believe in that!!!! No! Nothing will happen!

We're now on the field, followed by 400m boys. while another 400m girls(i'm the second group) ran, i cool myself down, and seeking for coolness from talking with others. Finally, it starts! OMG! i could only hear my heart beats. It starts, and i sprinted that i am not supposed to just because i nearly fell while starting.Well, i'm leading now.

At the second round, i feel the sun shone fiercely towards me. My God! i can't bear exposed under the sun, and i tripped. Whooh~ naerly fell. God bless me that nothing will happen. But unfortunately, the God is not standing on my side. i tripped again and fell. I must tabah! GO CHERLYNE! and these made me standing up again. I hear cheers from others. I hear sound to compact up my soul.And i steady myself, beginning to run again.

While it's almost at the end, i hear ~JIA YOU~ from Tat Shing, that makes me used up all my soul just to smile. It's the ending line, and i fell again. BSMM-s came, and Zi Ning took me on my arms, taking me to the BSMM room.I can't bear the heat on the floor because i didn't have my shoes on. It's BSMM room and i sat on a chair (actually i wanted to sleep on the bed but it was occupied ~phew~). i can't feel my own self on the chair.

After resting for a while(it's actually a couple of hours), i went bathing with Irene. She seems to be angry, but she didn't tell me.(but i can really guess and it's 80% correct)I'm still feeling dizzy, warming myself by walking up and down on the road. While i got back my locker key, i took my whites and bathe.And i ate.

After eating, i went to Kai Qian and asked for permission to have a rest in the prefect's room. She nodded and i went to prefect's room. Yuen Foong is there(Why? P&C). i went to BSMM's and rested there. The morning students are out. i can't bear staying in the room anymore and i prepare myself, heading to the hall.

It's En. Thum nagging nuts( well, it's not good to talk something bad about others. Don't learn guys!)I went inside the hall after he found himself 'speechless'. Fortunately(at last there's something that is fortunate),i don't have to bring my class in charge back to their class.

I hear someone saying that i have 'semangat sukan', but i don't really think so.(well admire me then=P) i'm having lompat kijang the second day that i got the second last out of 8.

p/s. Thum Tat Shing pecah-ed rekod for 1500m and the same goes to Stephenie for lompat kijang(then stop admiring me, admire them!). I'm not sure of others.(

没有评论: